Sprizon 700p Kocoman take a look see

Discussion of the 700p.

Moderator:kocoman

Madmule
Sprizon 700p Kocoman take a look see

Post by Madmule » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:06 pm

KoComan R U outthere? here is one for you. I copyed parts from my thread on My Treo.
This brick is about to be a corner stone. I got this phone used Says Verizon on the front seems to have Sprint on the ROM. I got it to work and everything was fine for a week then I transfered the number from the one I was using to my number and that is when went haywire. Verizon Tech could not get it up and running (3 tech's three different times). It had Sprint Firmware 1.08v. finnaly got to take Verizon 1.10. Called the Tech support once more got the Tech to help but if I try and make a call even to 611 all I get is (Were sorry we are unable to VERRIFY your phone. If the problem persist call #8899.) Can anyone HELP me with this?

Then there was a lot of swearing and frustration as I did everything outside the box and try to resolve the problem. And I mean everything. Except the following.

OK guys & gals here is the latest; I took my other 700p's NV backup and restored it to the (so called sprint version) Verizon 700p using the viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2293&start=0&st=0& ... wtopic.phpand now seem to have a clone. Except the SN, PRL rev, PRL check sum: and carrier DB are different. I am not sure what I should do about it as you can't have two phones with on same number. Or can I? I dialed my number from my house phone and both rang. Kinda cool!!!
Addition; Both phone now have the same ESN ??????
Should I just keep as is or just call Verizon and give them the correct ESN from the was to a BRICK?
Your Endentured Servent
Madmule :mrgreen:
Last edited by Madmule on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Madmule

Re: Verizon 700p says Treo700p_-1.08sprint instead of Treo700p_-

Post by Madmule » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:23 pm

You can review the rest of this post on MyTreo.Net 700p with major problem http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/topic ... #msg508751 This brick is about to be a corner stone. Madmule